If you are adding a 'Fundraise' link to your website menu or a 'driver' button to your website to encourage people to support you on SimplyGiving.com it's important to use the correct links. You can use direct links to:
- Your cause page (from where supporters can choose what to do next!)
- 'Donate' link (this links directly to your own online donation form)
- 'Fundraise' link (to bypass your cause page to the 'create page' part!)
Quick solution: Simply navigate to the page you are hyperlinking and copy/paste the link from the browser window!
We also have a range of buttons you can add to your website! You'll find these in our downloads section.
You cause page hyperlink
- Copy/Paste the page link from your browser window (top of page)
- Click the Donate or Fundraise buttons to get the specific link for these pages too