How do I get a Tax Exempt Receipt (TER)?

Support Team -

SimplyGiving is not a tax exempted entity so we do not issue Tax Exemption Receipts (TER). 

Except for Hong Kong, TER are issued by the beneficiary of your donations if they are tax-exempted. For donors from Hong Kong, you may rely on the payment confirmation receipt as the TER.

You may reach out to your beneficiary to check if they are tax exempted and request for a TER.  


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.