Nonprofits can create specific event and campaign pages which sit on their main cause page. (To find out more about the difference between these fundraising terms, please search 'What is the difference between an event, an appeal and a campaign?')
Just a few steps and typing away to create events and campaigns.
- Log in to your charity dashboard
- Click on your username (top right of the page)
- On the Menu (Left side of the page), choose 'Fundraising Events'
- Once you are on the 'Fundraising Events' look for the 'Create Fundraising Events' (right side of the page)
- If you want to update or edit your event page, simply log back in to your dashboard and go to the event that you want to update or edit, you will see your event listed, and click on the edit button.
- Once you've filled in all the required fields, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click create. and TA-DAA it would be up on your cause page!
Here is where you can find the 'Create' button on the pages.
You can click on the range of actions buttons beside the event list to do more.
If you have made errors while filling up the fields, no worries, just click on 'Edit' and you can alter or update any misinformation or errors.
Just don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on update!